Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seriously this time?

So I've tried blogging (jesus that word is heinous) several times in the past and every single time, without failure, I post once promising a shock and awe flash bang sprinkles and fireworks hell of a presentation and then abandon it with not so much of a simple explanation to my many (lie) adoring fans as to why. Even as I write this, the decaying husks of innumerable failed websites and journals lay dormant amongst the vast wasteland of the internet never to be updated again yet forever denied the honor and the privilege of deletion.

Having overcome the delusion of a social life I now stand...er...sit...am binarilly represented before you making a promise that this time will most definitely be different. Or maybe it won't. Either way I'm having a go at it and this time around I'm planning on dragging a friend or two down with me so here it goes.

First of all, mind the title and the layout. I'm just getting this thing going and I'm not exactly an HTML genious (no I don't need help). As for the title...well, in the five minutes I've been dedicated to this idea I've yet to think of anything better. If i do? I'll change it, but for now I've got other things that need work, specifically this box of cheese crackers.

Second of all: Content. What is this garbage going to be all about? Well, I can't say for sure. When I wrote the title description I said it'd be about arts and entertainment, but will it really? Probably, but maybe not. Maybe I'll tell my genetic life story minute for minute starting with my eldest Proterozoic ancestor. Do you care? Maybe, but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment