Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Challenge

Here at the Apple and the Earworm (seriously that title is such ass and I need to change it) we have a healthy competitive spirit. Afterall, having two editors with the same name, it is only natural that we clash in an eternal struggle to find out who among us is superior. That said, we're having a race. Both other-matt and I particularly enjoy videogames. Portal is a videogame. We like Portal. So we're going to race at it. This may seem particularly uninteresting as Portal is borderline-borderline ancient (yes I meant to say borderline twice) but its simple, we're both familiar with it, and we both own it. So thats that. I'll have more information up when we schedule the race and when it does actually happen, we might try to do something interesting with it. So check back in.

1 comment:

  1. Its also worth noting that this will also be a clash of the titans not just betwixed Matt and I but also he shall be playing Portal via the console known as the Xbox 360, and I will be playing it on the perennial FPS favorite the PC.

    There will be cake.

    ReplyDelete