Saturday, October 25, 2008

Holiday 08 What will I be getting?

The gaming season is pretty much in full swing by now with heavy hitting titles dropping just about every tuesday. What am I looking forward to playing?

Dead Space
Truth is, I've already played it and finished it, but that was mostly while passing it back and forth with a couple of friends. I'm looking forward to privately re-crapping my pants in the comfort of my very dark, very cold room, that is after I plow through a couple of other big titles

Fallout 3
Over the summer I finally hit 1250 gamer points for Oblivion on xbox live and with that I banished the game from my presence forever. It seems that Bethesda took note and decided they'd start ruining my life again, starting this upcoming tuesday.

Far Cry 2
Seriously huge game world and an incredible map editor.

Gears of War 2
Chainsaws

Little Big Planet
I've always not so secretly wanted to be a game designer, but I don't have the programming know-how to make it happen. This game gives a little taste, plus its adorable. C'mon, just look at it.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
I'm not so sure I'm going to be getting this one, as I'm not exactly in love with my Nintendo products anymore, but Animal Crossing is addictive as hell and I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

Valkyria Chronicles
Looks like a pretty solid tactical RPG with some slick visual design. Not a buy-on-sight, but definitely something to watch

Fable II
Another game that I've already played a decent amount, but not in the comfort of my own home. From what I can tell its pretty solid, but not sure I'm going to lay down the goods to purchase it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment